TrueChrome Metrics built-in digital image measurement system integrates freehand lines, rectangle, polygon, circle, bicircle, angle and point-line distance ect. Measurement tools which will meet multiple measurement requirements in different applications. And the unprecedented calibration and magnification functions make the measurements more convenient and simple.
1.Integrated digital Image measurement System
2.Multiform measurement tools
3.Micron level measurement accuracy
4.Measurement for various applications
5.Convenient measurement data management
6.The continuation of the TrueChrome II’s heritage
1. Use the 12V2A power supply. Use the HDMI cable to connect the camera to the monitor, and press ON/OFF key to switch on the camera. 2. Connect a mouse to the USB port to control the camera directly. 3. Insert SD card, the images and video will be saved in the SD card.
1. Use the 12V2A power supply. When power is plugged in, the red light is on. Press ON/OFF key to switch on the camera, blue light is on. 2. Use USB2.0 cable to connect the camera to the PC .Use ISCapture software to control it.
1. 1. What are the main differences between TrueChrome Metrics and TrueChrome II?
2. 2. How many measurement functions TrueChrome Metrics has?
3. 3. What’s the minimum measurement unit TrueChrome Metrics provides?
4. What is the practical measurement applications of TrueChrome Metrics:
5. What data outputs does the TrueChrome Metrics provide?
6. Can TrueChrome Metrics can be used for fluorescence imaging?
7. How about the stability of TrueChrome Metrics?
8. Does the camera could support SDK/Twain/Direct show?
9. What is included?
10. Where can I find support for TCapture?
11. How long is the TrueChrome Metrics camera and the accessories guaranteed?
12. How to connect the TrueChrome Metrics to the microscope?
13. Which operating systems are supported by TrueChrome Metrics?
14. How do I get support for issues with the camera or software?
15. What is the shipment lead-time for the TrueChrome Metrics?
16. How about the shipping options, products logistics transport time and cost?
17. How should the camera be stored?